Post new topic   Reply to topic    Seekers of the Silmarils Forum Index -> Tree Builds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ramallo
Ramallo
Leader

re: Epic Battle Trees

Post epic battle builds.

re: Epic Battle Trees

Hey!

Even though the next update will give us a new cap of 20 points higher, I figured I'd share my current tree builds with some comments.

Tree 1 is for Traps in Engineer- I have it built for as strong as I can get PRACTICALLY build traps.  I also have a good bit for disabling enemy traps, powder casks, ladders and grappling hooks.  For MOST raiders, this is how you want your tree built.

Tree 2 is for Siege Weapons and Building in Engineer- This is for building/upgrading siege weapons and barricades - Great for starting out Helm's Dike and for quick Barricade/ Ballista relocation.  It's also for using Ballista's and Catapults.  I have a few traps in there, but normally try to switch back to Tree 1 for traps unless I'm in a hurry.

Tree 3 is Officer - This tree is for quality commands with short CD's.  I have some traps in there, again for if I'm in a hurry.  This is only good for those staying on the Wall during Deeping Wall and MAYBE one person at the end of Pelargir.

Tree 4 is Vanguard - Full DPS tree.  This is among very few practical builds for Vanguard.  As far as I'm concerned, 5 people should trait this way as soon as Barricades are built for second phase.  Bear traps can be dropped and everyone is full DPS for timed elites, focusing on Rending Bark.

And just to verify that I know my Epic Battle stuff.... One gold left (and an overall Plat for Pelargir)  Then I'm done.

Jump to: