View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aquitas
Aequitas-
Leader

re: January 2015 Executive Producer Letter

Hey All!

In case you haven't already seen in-game mail, the new Exec letter is out.  It has a good bit of information, including updates about Osgiliath and Minas Tirith coming soon!

The other major announcement is that it is possible that some servers may close.  There is very little information, but we'll leave it at that for the moment.  Nimrodel is an average sized server and lotro is a very profitable game, so unless we are told there is something to worry about, we won't worry.

That being said, one of the reasons we have this website is so that if anything happens in-game where we can't communicate, we can do so here.  It would be a very slow process if any servers were to close, but if you can't get information from in-game mail, it will be posted here as well.  no matter what, Seekers of the Silmarils will stick together and turn anything that happens into a positive event.

Since very little is known, feel free to read the exec letter and dev tracker posts, but I'd appreciate keeping gossip in kin-chat to a minimum.  Also, despite the amount of negativity in world chat, I'd appreciate everything in kin-chat and kin-mail to stay positive.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to mail me here or in game!

Thanks guys!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum