Post new topic   Reply to topic    Seekers of the Silmarils Forum Index -> Needed Items
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aewerith

re: Next time

I am only two items off finishing my lore master lvl 45 class quest. These are the Putrid Slime of Helchgam and Rune of Evil presence. I tried going into Carn Dum on my own (Big mistake ) although it does say it's a solo quest .

I also tried looking under the bed as Faelthar suggested but they aren't there, although on his side there is a collection of really nasty stuff, worthy of a lvl 65 Mob drop i.e. putrid sigil of the underpants. twisted

So next time u guys are thrashing the heck out of the tentacle beastie, would be really chuffed if you can grab a bit of slime. The rune comes off a chappy called Salvakh in Carn Dum. I'll come with if I'm on, but can't promise to stay out of the Gatoraid.

Once finished i should get my Eagle and as I have been made a nice white one, I'm kinda impatient. Apparently under certain conditions this eagle can res me! which i know you will all agree, will come in really handy. I die that often turbine are putting a sleeping bag in the circle of shame for me. luv n hugs x
Aquitas
Aequitas-
Leader

We'll do another run asap. We may have a Rune of Evil Presence sitting around somewhere.

I'll be busy this weekend, but should be able to do a run very shortly after that. I'll mail out about availability to make sure that you can make it Happy

. If we don't have those items in the bank, it's not a long run to just go in and grab what we need.
We can do the full run for funzies some day, but it's not necessary for class quests.

Jump to: